Work with Us
Altared Weddings & Events provides a fantastic, entertaining environment to flex your creative and technical talents while making someone’s event meaningful and memorable. Altared is always accepting applications from people who can bring something new and exciting.
We are always looking for great talent. If you think you have the skills to be one of our entertainers, send us an email to schedule an audition.
Send resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about serving our current and potential partners and clients! Email us for more information!
Work with clients from ‘planning stages’ through event completion to make it entertaining and fun. Provide a dance experience that is memorable and create a bond with our clients for their wedding day.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our DJs do everything from preparations with clients, meeting with them before events, and helping them build a playlist. We believe it’s a DJ’s job to make the clients feel informed and comfortable about their entertainment needs. DJs should be able to:
- Communicate well with clients
- Meet or work via phone to make sure everyone is prepared for an event
- Arrive in a punctual, professional manner
- Perform at a level congruent to our standards, both musically and in engaging audience as an MC
This is a talent position, so there are no prior qualifications REQUIRED, but all applicants go through auditions, a trial period, and training with our staff. All entertainers must:
- Own their own professional gear, including PA, wireless microphones, dance lighting and music libraries
- Have reliable transportation available for their equipment
- Be able to interact well with clients, planners and venues
- Be able to commit to events as far as 1 year out
Create an entertainment environment that is unique and exciting for weddings and private events.
Duties and responsibilities
Our light techs do everything from preparing for events to installing specialty lighting and decor. Planning out the event and successful execution are key.
- Load for event based on sales orders
- Drive to event responsibly and in a timely manner
- Interact with event planners, venues, and clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Install lighting and other items according to plans
- Return after event to break down and return all items safely to warehouse
Candidates need to meet the following conditions to be considered for the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work on ladders up to 20’
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs over their heads
- Able to communicate well with vendors, clients, and others on our team
Weddings and events typically fall on weekends (Fri-Sunday) with the majority on Saturdays. We do not require that you work every Saturday, but it is generally expected that you have most Saturdays available to work in the spring and fall. Our events are often held outdoors and require you be acclimated to the Texas weather.