Work with Us
Altared Weddings & Events provides a fantastic, entertaining environment to flex your creative and technical talents while making someone’s event meaningful and memorable. Altared is always accepting applications from people who can bring something new and exciting.
We are always looking for great talent. If you think you have the skills to be one of our entertainers, fill out the form below.
Started pay $17 an hour with experience
On the job training offered
Create an entertainment environment that is unique and exciting for weddings and private events.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our light techs do everything from preparing for events to installing specialty lighting and decor. Planning out the event and successful execution are key.
- Load for event based on sales orders
- Drive to event responsibly and in a timely manner
- Interact with event planners, venues, and clients in a friendly, professional manner
- Install lighting and other items according to plans
- Return after event to break down and return all items safely to warehouse
What We Are Looking For
Candidates need to meet the following conditions to be considered for the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work on ladders up to 20 ft
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs over their heads
- Able to communicate well with vendors, clients, and others on our team
Weddings and events typically fall on weekends (Fri-Sunday) with the majority on Saturdays. We do not require that you work every Saturday, but it is generally expected that you have most Saturdays available to work in the Spring and Fall. Our events are often held outdoors and require you be acclimated to the Texas weather.
Ready to Apply?
Please submit your application by completing the form below or email your resume
directly to email@example.com.
"*" indicates required fields