Work With Us
Altared Weddings can provide a fantastic and entertaining environment for you to flex your creative and technical talents, all while making someone’s event even more meaningful and memorable. Altared is always accepting applications from people who can bring something new and exciting to the world of entertainment.
We are always looking for great talent. If you think you have the skills to be one of our entertainers, send us an email to schedule an audition.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about serving our current and potential partners and client! Email us for more information!
To work with a client from planning stages through their event to make it entertaining and fun. To provide a dance experience that is memorable and to create a bond with our clients for their wedding day.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our DJs cover everything from preparations with clients, meeting with them before events and helping them build a playlist. We believe it’s a DJs job to make sure the clients feel informed and comfortable about their entertainment needs before the event even takes place.
- Able to communicate well with clients
- Able to meet or work via phone to make sure everyone is prepared for an event
- Able to arrive in a punctual and professional manner
- Able to perform at a level congruent to our standards, both musically and engaging audience as an MC
This is a talent position, so there are no real prior qualifications REQUIRED, but all applicants will go through auditions, a trial period and training with our staff.
- Entertainers MUST own their own professional gear, including PA, wireless microphones, dance lighting and music libraries
- Must have reliable transportation available for their equipment
- Must be able to interact well with clients, planners and venues
- Must be able to commit to events as far as 1 year out
To create an entertainment environment that is unique and exciting for weddings and private events.
Duties and responsibilities
Our light techs cover everything from preparing for events to installing specialty lighting, décor. Planning out the event and executing them successfully are key.
- Load for event based on sales orders
- Drive to event responsibly and in a timely manner
- Interact with event planners and venues or clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Install lighting and other items according to plans
- Return after event to break down and return all items safely to warehouse.
Candidates will need to meet the following conditions in order to be considered for the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work on ladders up to 20’
- Able to lift over 50 lbs over their heads
- Able to communicate well with others on our team and with other vendors at events as well as interact with clients directly.
Wedding and events generally fall on weekends (Fri-Sunday) with the majority being on Saturday. We do not require you work every Saturday, but generally expect you to have most Saturdays available to work in the spring and fall. Our events are often held outdoors and require you be acclimated to the swaying Texas weather.