Microevents are the most popular new thing in the event and party industry.
What is a Microevent?
AWE’s definition of a Microevent is a small event (50 guests or less) with the look, feel, and vibe of a large event.
Whether large or small, every planned event has a purpose or theme, like: a wedding, birthday party, mitzvah, reunion, anniversary, etc. For a successful Microevent, it’s important that every guest experiences the same look, feel, and vibe.
AWE’s goal is to create an atmosphere that conveys and creates the thrilling experience of a large event without the hassle and massive guest list.
Altared Weddings & Events has amazing, cost-effective, and creative ways to throw a wonderful event!
Do you have the perfect location for your Microevent but still need the party essentials?
- Tables – Where will y’all eat?
- Seating – Where is everyone going to sit?
- Lights – Get decorative, functional lights that are beautiful and elegant
- Entertainment – Keep your micro-crowd entertained all day or night with fun activities!
- Live streaming – Include guests who couldn’t make it in person
- Wedding specific – officiant, ceremony altar, aisle runner
- Referrals for preferred caterer, cake artist, and photographer
- We will DELIVER, SETUP, and REMOVE all our equipment – no need to rent a truck
See our newest Essentials packages for your Wedding or Private Event (up to 25 guests):
What do you need for your event?
Let’s create a Microevent Package!
Most popular items/services:
8-foot farm tables or
60-inch round table
White wood folding chairs or
- String festoon/cafe lights
- Fairy light wall
- Edison bulbs
- Moravian stars
- Paper lanterns
- Cluster drops
- Karaoke jukebox
- Small P.A. system for music and mic
- Lawn games
- Projector and screen for slideshow
Connect your remote guests with a link
so they can tune in live on their electronic device
Beer tap wall
Custom façade to share kegs of craft or domestic beers (up to four taps)
- Ceremony altars – choice of 10-foot hexagon, 7-foot wooden cross, 6-foot black wrought iron arbor, or two wine barrels with wooden poles
- Aisle runner – choice of red carpet or various rug options
- Officiant (non-denominational)
Contact Altared Weddings & Events about your event vision to make it happen! Price quotes are quick, easy to understand, and a great first step in bundling services and equipment for the best prices!