To create an entertainment environment that is unique and exciting for weddings and private events.
Duties and responsibilities
Our light techs cover everything from preparing for events to installing specialty lighting, décor. Planning out the event and executing them successfully are key.
- Load for event based on sales orders
- Drive to event responsibly and in a timely manner
- Interact with event planners and venues or clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Install lighting and other items according to plans
- Return after event to break down and return all items safely to warehouse.
Candidates will need to meet the following conditions in order to be considered for the position:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work on ladders up to 20’
- Able to lift over 50 lbs over their heads
- Able to communicate well with others on our team and with other vendors at events as well as interact with clients directly.
Wedding and events generally fall on weekends (Fri-Sunday) with the majority being on Saturday. We do not require you work every Saturday, but generally expect you to have most Saturdays available to work in the spring and fall. Our events are often held outdoors and require you be acclimated to the swaying Texas weather.