To work with a client from planning stages through their event to make it entertaining and fun. To provide a dance experience that is memorable and to create a bond with our clients for their wedding day.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our DJs cover everything from preparations with clients, meeting with them before events and helping them build a playlist. We believe it’s a DJs job to make sure the clients feel informed and comfortable about their entertainment needs before the event even takes place.
- Able to communicate well with clients
- Able to meet or work via phone to make sure everyone is prepared for an event
- Able to arrive in a punctual and professional manner
- Able to perform at a level congruent to our standards, both musically and engaging audience as an MC
This is a talent position, so there are no real prior qualifications REQUIRED, but all applicants will go through auditions, a trial period and training with our staff.
- Entertainers MUST own their own professional gear, including PA, wireless microphones, dance lighting and music libraries
- Must have reliable transportation available for their equipment
- Must be able to interact well with clients, planners and venues
- Must be able to commit to events as far as 1 year out